Youth Tour and CYCLE
MISSOURI'S 55TH ANNUAL ELECTRIC CO-OP YOUTH TOUR!
Youth Tour 2018: June 8th-14th | CYCLE: July 18th-20th
Any high school student enrolled in the 11th grade (junior) in a high school serving or substantially serving the same area as does the cooperative. High school juniors from Adair County, Putnam County, Schuyler County, Scotland County and Sullivan County are all eligible. All students, including students from other schools and/or home-schools are eligible if:
- Students must be a High School Junior at the time they apply.
- Students’ parent or guardian must be a member of Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Students must submit an essay of their choosing, as long as it meets the 1-2 page requirement. Students can use a previously written essay from their most recent English class, or choose a different topic entirely, as long as it is deemed appropriate for use in an English class.
- Applications and essays should be mailed or faxed to (660) 457-3736 or mailed to Tri-County Electric, Attn: Youth Tour, 16894 US Hwy 63, P.O. Box 159, Lancaster, MO 63548.
- Entry deadline is Friday, March 17, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. If mailed, application must be at the cooperative by March 17th, not posted that day.
For more information on what you could win or simply have further questions? Check out our Youth Tour & CYCLE Brochure!
For more information on the details of the contest, view our Youth Tour & CYCLE Application!
Sadie Davis was Tri-County's 2016 Youth Tour participant! Watch her experience below: