Pay your Electricity Bill Online - new online bill payment service
- View and pay your electricity bill online with Tri-County Electric Cooperative online bill payment service.
- Add, change or delete your bank account or credit/debit card information
- Sign up for recurring payments and have your payments automatically deducted from your checking/savings account or debit/credit card (visa or mastercard only)
- Try it today!
Pay in person
- Paying your Tri County Electric bill is easy! Simply bring your billing statement with you to the office and pay by credit or debit card, cash, check, e-check, or money order.
- Drop-Box: Tri-County offers a secure drop box for after hours payments at our office on US HWY 63 in Lancaster, MO. The box is located on the NE corner of our facility.
Pay by mail
Send your payment and stub to:
PO Box 159
Lancaster, MO 63548-0159
Pay by phone
- Making a payment over the phone is free of charge.
- Ask one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives about current balance information, pay over the phone with your checking account or with a debit/credit card. (we accept visa/mastercard only at this time).
- We can store your banking information for future payments securely with your account for your convenience. The information is encrypted and masked for your protection.
Pay by ACH - Automated clearing house
- Automatic deduction (ACH) can be established from a checking or savings account each month. Please fill out a Debit Authorization Form (click here to download form) and attach a voided check or deposit slip to start this service.
More billing payment options
- E-bill- Sign up to receive your bill statements online and eliminate the need for a monthly paper bill.
- Levelized billing- Levelized billing will smooth out seasonal highs and lows in monthly bills to have more predictable monthly payments. Tri-County Electric will average your last 12 months usage to calculate your levelized payment amount. The amount will fluctuate slightly each month based upon your usage. Please contact the office for information on this option.
Board policy now in effect
As of April 1, 2011 ALL accounts with a past due balance after the 20th of each month will be subject to a disconnect. Failure to make arrangements or payment in full will result in a disconnect of service. If you have any questions please contact our office at 888-457-3734
Bill due date
All bills with no prior balance are due on the 20th of each month. Payments not received by close of business on this date will have a $5 penalty assessed to each account. If you are unable to make your payment by the due date please contact our office to avoid a disconnect of service. All applicable fees will be assessed to accounts that fall into arrears.